George Washington University School of Business (Nov. 2005- Nov. 2006)
- Received a Master’s Certificate in Project Management
- Also received an Associate’s Certificate in Project Management as part of this continuing education program
- Program was run through ESI International
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Aug. 91- May 93)
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications with a concentration in the news-editorial sequence.
- Second major in Political Science and third one in Public Relations.
- Also received enough credit hours for minors in French, History, and Computer Science.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro (Aug. 90- May 91)
- Studied Political Science and made “Dean’s List” (4.0 GPA) both semesters.
French International School in Washington DC (Aug. 89- Jun. 90)
- Graduated with a “baccalaureat” in social science and economics with an International Option.
Millbrook High School, Raleigh, North Carolina (Aug. 88-Jun. 89)
- Completed requirements for a high school diploma while taking correspondence courses for French 11th grade.